Pages

2008/12/04

How to Upload Files to Youtube


See my mac spec # 2 for testing this information


1. Prepare video files such as WMV, AVI, MOV, and MPG. You can also use Camstudio 2.5 to record things that are moving on the screen, and save to AVI format. You can upload files up to 1 GB in size.

I used 892 KB AVI file size.


2. Connect to the Internet, and go to www.youtube.com. I used free web browser : Opera 9.62.

3. Login to your account, then click Upload button on the top right side of the page.

3-HowtoUploadYoutube

Click choose to select the video, then click Upload Video button.

3-HowtoUploadYoutube

Wait for a while.

3-HowtoUploadYoutube

4. Click "Save Changes" button.

3-HowtoUploadYoutube

Click "Go to my videos" button.

3-HowtoUploadYoutube

Click "Play" button to see the result.

3-HowtoUploadYoutube

Remember Youtube may change the options in the future


.....Done !

See my mac spec # 2 for testing this information


No comments: