Pages

2008/11/22

Instruction # 92 (Part 1/3) - Firefox Portable 3.0.4


See Requirements | Download Firefox Portable 3.0.4 Now
If you can't get this freeware, leave a comment.
See my computer spec # 3 for testing this freeware.

1. Installing : open your downloaded file. If it is zipped, unzip with Good Zip Freeware and open it.

Click Next > Click " I accept the terms in the License Agreement" > Next > Click Browse to select Drive C:, and select "Program Files" folder > Install > Finish.

2. Go to Drive C: > "Program Files" folder > "FirefoxPortable" folder > open file "Firefoxportable.exe".

A new window appears, and select Enable Session Store (Default), then click Next. The program opens.

3. Setting : Click menu Tools > Options... >

FirefoxPortable3.0.4

Tab Main :
  • Startup : select what you like when Firefox starts. ( Mr. Windows Freeware likes the option "Show my windows and tabs from last time".)
  • Home Page : I like blank page.
  • Downloads : click save files to > click Browse to select where to store downloaded files.

Tab Content :
  • Fonts and colors : click advanced to select fonts.
Tab Privacy :
  • Uncheck "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar" for the privacy purpose.
  • Keep my history for at lease : I choose 1 day.
Tab Security :
  • Uncheck "Remember passwords for sites"
  • Uncheck "Use a master password"
Tab Advanced (don't worry, it's not so hard) :
  • Tab General : I think you should check "Warn me when websites try to redirect or reload the page.
  • Tab Network : at offline storage, set space to store Cache.
Get to know Cache :
Before leaving Options window, click OK.


See Requirements | Download Firefox Portable 3.0.4 Now
If you can't get this freeware, leave a comment.
See my computer spec # 3 for testing this freeware.

No comments: