See Requirements | Download Firefox Portable 3.0.4 Now
If you can't get this freeware, leave a comment.
See my computer spec # 3 for testing this freeware.
1. Installing : open your downloaded file. If it is zipped, unzip with Good Zip Freeware and open it.
Click Next > Click " I accept the terms in the License Agreement" > Next > Click Browse to select Drive C:, and select "Program Files" folder > Install > Finish.
2. Go to Drive C: > "Program Files" folder > "FirefoxPortable" folder > open file "Firefoxportable.exe".
A new window appears, and select Enable Session Store (Default), then click Next. The program opens.
3. Setting : Click menu Tools > Options... >
Tab Main :
- Startup : select what you like when Firefox starts. ( Mr. Windows Freeware likes the option "Show my windows and tabs from last time".)
- Home Page : I like blank page.
- Downloads : click save files to > click Browse to select where to store downloaded files.
Tab Content :
- Fonts and colors : click advanced to select fonts.
- Uncheck "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar" for the privacy purpose.
- Keep my history for at lease : I choose 1 day.
- Uncheck "Remember passwords for sites"
- Uncheck "Use a master password"
- Warning Message : click settings, you may notice that the word "Encrypted" is everywhere. I think you should know what it means first before you go on. See Encryption (technical terms) and Encrypted Page (Yahoo Answers)
- Tab General : I think you should check "Warn me when websites try to redirect or reload the page.
- Tab Network : at offline storage, set space to store Cache.
- Web Cache (technical terms)
- Is it possible for web addresses to be in my cache folder for websites I never visited? See Yahoo Answers