Pages

2023/07/27

How To Play Free Game 'Hill Climb Racing' on Windows 11

I'm not a gamer, just want to change what I see. I have never play a computer game more than 5 years. This game is the first game I play.

 

This how-to is not for people who plays games regulary, it's for people who live the lives just like me.

My computer is not for playing games, so I picked the game with small size (less than GB) and it should not be hard to play.

This racing game, in a matter of fact, I play with myself, compete with no one. In fact, I want to have fun and relaxing.

The test steps - Hill Climb Racing 1.41.1.2
OS: Windows 11 Home
Install from Microsoft Store


1. Search and install from Microsoft Store.


 2. Let me talk about the stucture of this game:

- Off-line game

- Vehicle options: there are so many. You collect coins in the game to buy new vehicles. the default vehicle has 4 wheel drive system, I can tell by the the animation when I hit the gas. So when 4 wheels are on the ground, you hit the gas, you get the full speed.


 

- Stage options

- Out of fuel and neck flip are two of the reasons I don't get there.

 

In the picture above, you can press and hold a mouse button on the gas paddle. To brake or move a car backward, use a brake paddle.

In the picture below is neck flip in the default vehicle. High speed on the steep hill causes a neck flip.
 
 
- Coins and gems removes banner ads.

 

I don't know tuning an engine is the key of success, but I did it anyway.

The video shows the neck flip.


I am satisfied with this game. For someone like me, this is good enough for my need.


The test steps - Hill Climb Racing 1.41.1.2
OS: Windows 11 Home
Install from Microsoft Store

No comments: