Pages

2024/10/09

How to Use Google Gemini

 I think if you’re not serious about the answers of AIs or robots on information, you can use them. But if you want more than that, browsing information from different sources is a must.

Things to know by Google before using Gemini.

The test steps – Gemini by Google (Free version)

On: Windows 11 Home

Location: https://gemini.google.com

1. Go to the link above and sign in with Google Account.


If you want to communicate with voice, set input volume first.


Click a window icon at the taskbar, and click a gear icon to go to setting.


Click ‘System’.


Click ‘Sound’.


At section ‘Input’, click ‘Choose a device for speaking…’.

I chose a built-in microphone ‘Microphone Array’ then I clicked it.


Then I set input volume.


2. At your web browser, you can type a question at the box. I wanted to use voice so I clicked a microphone icon.


A dialog box showed, I clicked ‘Allow’ to allow gemini.google.com to use my microphone.


At the text box, it said “Listening”.


I asked a question using my voice, then my voice was transcribed.


I clicked ‘Submit’.

The answer showed.


I clicked a speaker icon to listen the answer.

From the picture below, users can pause it.

That’s it for a typical usage.


The message: Gemini may display inaccurate info, including ….

Gemini Advanced is a paid service.


The message: Gemini Advanced with our latest AI innovations

Here are Questions & Answers. Some answers are long, so I took a part of that.








The test steps – Gemini by Google (Free version)

On: Windows 11 Home

Location: https://gemini.google.com

No comments: