Pages

2022/06/10

Join Images Fast for References FREE on Windows 11

There will be the time, you take screenshots for researching for something, and put them in the folder. I am always in that situation and think about a new and quick way to combine those screenshots for future use.

 

I've already found the right apps to do that on Mac and Ubuntu Linux, It's time for Windows 11. PhotoJoiner is not a script-like app but it's a quick speed to get things done. I assure you a prettier output.

 

I downloaded it via Microsoft Store, here are the test steps.

The test steps - PhotoJoiner 1.1.0.0
OS: Windows 11 Home
Download from Microsoft Store


1. When I opened the app, there was a dialog in the picture below.


 

I did not know what it was, I clicked the app window, that dialog disappeared.

You can not drag an image to the app window.

 


I clicked button 'Add Photos', selected multiple images with holding Ctrl key while clicking the images, clicked 'Select for Photo Joiner'.

In the picture below, 'Horizontal' option was selected, there were options 'Resize to the smallest image' and 'Resize to the largest image'.


The same options appeared, when 'Vertical' option was selected.


I selected 'Resize to the largest image' to see things in images clearly, and checked 'Margin between images' to separate each image.


I'm pretty sure that you can not change those options easily in a script-like app.

2. I clicked the button that looked like folder to save picture (see picture below).

It's saved in JPG File (.jpg), the quality was excellent.

 3. In the picture below, there were option when 'Grid' was selected.


The quality of picture from 'Grid' option is lower than 'Vertical' option that is traded with file size.

The color of margin between images is the good separator in joining images.

 


The test steps - PhotoJoiner 1.1.0.0
OS: Windows 11 Home
Download from Microsoft Store


No comments: