Pages

2022/07/13

Firefox Add-on - YouTube/Twitch Bookmarker (FREE) - Bookmark Current YouTube and Twitch Video Time with Update Support

Bookmark is a fundamental feature in web browser. I had been searching for this kind of app but hadn't found any. Just browsed the pages and found this one.

 


The test steps - YouTube/Twitch Bookmarker 1.2.4
OS: Windows 11 Home, Firefox 102.0.1
Download from Firefox Add-ons website
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/simple-video-bookmarker/


1. After installed this add-on, I got its icon (B letter) on the address bar.


2. I played and paused YouTube video.

Then clicked that icon to bookmark. I went to 'Manage Bookmark'.

It was in 'Bookmarks Toolbar'.


I tried using 'Keyword' in stored bookmark, it worked fine.


If you don't how 'Keyword' works, in this case, video link was bookmarked, when I typed keyword 'cd' in the address bar and pressed Enter, It opened the webpage I bookmarked. I started watching the video where I left off.

3. I tried updating a bookmark by pausing the video at the new time.

Then clicked the icon of add-on > closed the page. It did not create a new bookmark, I opened it and the result is very impressive. The bookmark was updated successfully.

4. On twitch.tv, this add-on supports the video that shows the timecode when it's paused as far as I know.


 

The test steps - YouTube/Twitch Bookmarker 1.2.4
OS: Windows 11 Home, Firefox 102.0.1
Download from Firefox Add-ons website
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/simple-video-bookmarker/

No comments: